i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
'But it isn't as if we can just stroll in." No, Cian's offices weren't off-limits, but there was no red carpet either. Especially not for Finn. Property rights stopped mattering when it came to the Eye's privacy. Of that you're pretty certain. But seeing as Finn seems just as certain, you're at a loss. So, tugged along in the wake of the Spyglass's shocking motivation and confidence, you follow him into the shadow of the Tower, and inside.

"No, of course I'll come. Someone has got to be there to pick you up when this all inevitably goes wrong." You say with a nervous laugh, wishing the words didn't sound as prophetic in your ears as they did.

Up you go. And up, and up. By no means are you worried about impressing Finn or not making an ass out of yourself, so it's probably just raw shame at how out of shape you are that you try and hold your breath so as not to pant quite so much as you climb the Tower stairs. This is obviously a bad idea because it makes you want to gasp for breath more, and eventually by the time you reach the third floor your legs are burning and you sound as if you're about to choke on your own spit. "Sounds like..someone needs to play..some more..ball." You wheeze, flashing Finn a grin as if you meant the comment to apply only to him.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 08:36 PM