i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we are all broken
Oh, Finn knows the bear trap he’s about to walk into. But a memory of blue silk tied around his cast, of subtle threats and warnings... do they motivate him more, to put things back as they should be? Or are they simply a reminder that he will never do right, so he may as well do wrong? Really, it’s probably the strange protection that having a Safrin-owned owl swooping into Cian’s offices brings. How much trouble can he get in for that?

They’ll find out. But first, they have to get there, and if Finn had the breath the spare, he’d tell Tobi that he definitely needs to play more ball. Unfortunately he’s focusing too hard on not passing out for that, and when they eventually arrive at the correct floor he has to take a few moments to catch his breath, so Tobi is in good company, at least. ”That wasn’t so hard,” he pants, not believing it in the slightest.

Eventually straightening up, he listens hard for the sound of wings, or footsteps, or out of tune instruments.

Anything, really.
that’s how the light gets in

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-16-2020, 08:44 PM