i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
"Yes." You mumble, fully in doctor-mode now. Having checked his vitals, you're now pulling at his eyelid to see what sort of pupil response you get and checking his temperature. It all seems..."..magical." You whisper under your breath. That, or a very, very subtle sort of poison. But glancing around you see nothing to indicate it. No needle marks, no discoloration, and nothing so obvious as a broken bottle or even cup of tea.

Reaching into your pocket you pull out a device that you're almost never without. Not even on a day like this where you'd intended just to play music with Finn. Pressing a button that illuminates a disc, you turn back to the Eye, calling his name again and again. "The nurses are on their way." You say, glancing over your shoulder spying Finn silhouetted against the window as he stands at the Eye's desk. Were it not for his curls, you would have had to look twice, so similar does he look for just a moment.

Artemide gives a single hoot, pulling your dark gaze towards her. Frowning, you look back to Finn. "Do..you think she knew?"
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 09:38 PM