i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
we are all broken
Perhaps even being in the office has Finn unconsciously mimicking the Eye’s posture, his movements; but he’s still and silent before the desk, and his eyes are nowhere near October or her new patient. No, Finn is looking at a very, very familiar pair of glasses on the desk, a pair that he hasn’t seen in some time. And a book. He also sees a book. Oh, and Tobi’s instrument - of course.

”Hmm.” A strange response to hear that the nurses are on their way, and he glances up at Artemide as she makes her presence once again known. Clicking his tongue at the owl, he smiles despite himself. ”I believe she knows a lot more than she lets on.” He believes perhaps she is responsible for more than she lets on, too.

”Will the nurses be able to treat him here?” Finn asks, already carefully scooping up the array mbira - and perhaps the book makes it under his arm as well. Curiously enough, he leaves the glasses exactly where they are.
that’s how the light gets in

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-16-2020, 09:45 PM