i want the peace and joy in your mind
Tobi <3
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
October
With silent eyes full of starry wisdom, Artemide watches the Spyglass. What he's supposed to do though is entirely veiled within the depths of her penetrating gaze.

"No, they'll bring a stretcher." You mumble, your hand softly patting one of Cian's cheeks to try and rouse some colour back in them, and some life in the man on the carpet. Reaching for his hand, yours slipping easily into it, your fingers go to his wrist and your eyes close as you start to count.

Many feet can be heard on the stairs outside and soon 5 nurses enter the room. They mumble things to one another as they come to your side, and quickly and efficiently you debrief them on what you know. With many hands, they're able to transfer the Eye onto the stretcher and begin the process of carrying him downstairs. "I'm really sorry Finn, but I have to go with them." You mumble apologetically, glancing down at the mbira in the Spyglasses hands with a sad smile. "I can..uh... pick it up from you later? Or if you want to drop it at the clinic..?" But you don't really stay long enough to hear what Finn has to say, pressured to follow the nurses as you are.

And that just leaves Finn and Artemide secure in the knowledge that, for the time being, Cian won't be around to catch them.
with illusions of someday cast in a golden light
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i want the peace and joy in your mind - by Finn - 10-15-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i want the peace and joy in your mind - by October - 10-16-2020, 10:27 PM