Personal Quest step out of the sun if you keep getting burned
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Her new position left Juniper without as much time to hunt as she was accustomed to, but she didn't mind -- honestly, exploring Caido and speaking with its people was more interesting than her usual pursuits. That said, sometimes she just needed a break from people and politics -- like today. So she'd grabbed her bow and headed out into the woods ...

She'd intended to spend the day patiently stalking prey in the quiet of the woods, but the smell of smoke caught her attention quickly. Rather than prey on the animals she spotted fleeing the blaze, she flew towards it, carefully. Some fire was natural in the Greatwoods, but it could easily get out of control, especially in LongHeat. Juniper would need to see how bad it was before she decided whether to try to put it out or let it run its course but alert her fellow Fae so that they could monitor it and make sure it stayed away from settlements.

But when she got there, someone had beaten her to it, and apparently this man had made the decision for her: he was trying to put it out. With his water magic, he seemed to have it mostly under control, and Juniper almost turned and left -- until she saw the flinthopper throw out more sparks. Oh, that could be a big problem, one she'd happily nip in the bud. Raising her bow, she took aim and fired an arrow at the bug.

--------

Juniper's firing an arrow at the flinthopper!
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: step out of the sun if you keep getting burned - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 01:41 AM