Personal Quest step out of the sun if you keep getting burned
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749
JUNIPER
you think i'm happy because i'm smiling,
but it's the easiest thing to do
Damn, damn, damn. Juniper glared at her bow and slung it over her back, deeming it too dangerous to try to use the weapon again -- not when it could spread the fire further, an outcome she hadn't anticipated. Instead she reached for her hunting knife, but when she noticed Deimos' water magic coming, she decided to go back to what had worked for her and use her illusions again, making loud noises and flashing lights around the flinthopper, except in one direction: towards the fire -- and Deimos' water magic about to impact it. With any luck, the bug would be driven that way; maybe they could drown it.

Juniper did draw her knife as well, moving to the spot where she felt her semicircle of scary illusions was weakest. If the flinthopper came her way, she'd skewer it, and end the problem that way -- if she was quick enough to catch an insect in flight.

-------------

Juniper once again uses her magic to herd the flinthopper, this time towards Deimos' water magic (and the fire he's trying to put out). And she's drawing her knife and readying herself to stab the flinthopper if that fails and it comes towards her.
if you looked a little closer,
you'd find my eyes aren't smiling too.

table by Skylark

Messages In This Thread
RE: step out of the sun if you keep getting burned - by Juniper - 10-18-2020, 10:06 PM