much to discuss
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
She stares but he thinks nothing of it. Why should he? He doesn’t find her as a threat, imagines that it would be quite the terrible look should she try and pull something here. So she can look all she likes, Sunjata finding no qualms. Sitting makes it easier though, less of a height difference between them all, his gaze focused on her as she answers his question and he can’t help the way that his lips curl a small amount in agreement.

There isn’t really one.” He agrees quietly, before he leans forward toward her, elbows braced on his knees, hands clasping together. “I guess I’ll start then, and you can figure out what kind of relationship you want with us.” A toothy smile is given her way, a brief pause before he sits up a bit more straight. “I’m married to an Ascended.” A brief pause, hand with his ring on it glinting in the light that filters into the Slagveld. “Last year before LongNight, he was attacked by a Fae with a weapon edged in fire here in Torchline. I spent months combing the streets for his attacker, only to find out someone had dropped off boxes of Ascended parts all around. I only found out it was the Fae from Safrin herself.” Here he pauses, giving her time to understand why he wished to find out what the Fae thought between themselves and Torchline when an attack had landed on his people (specifically his person) on Torchline’s soil.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-17-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-18-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-18-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-19-2020, 03:49 AM