much to discuss
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
anyway, you say you're too busy
saving everybody else to save yourself
As Juniper speaks, Sunjata finds himself pleasantly surprised. His conversation with Alina had gone poorly, so much sneering and what not at the mention the Flood was with an Ascended. Juniper truly seemed fit for the title she bore, no visible judgements on her face and simply stark honesty that is something Sunjata inherently appreciates given the circumstances.

He doesn’t interrupt her, only to add in a few tidbits of information here and there. “He is fine now.” He comments to her hope that he’s okay. And as for the attack on Greatwood soil? Sunjata had only heard about that roundabout, hadn’t witnessed any of it, didn’t know who all was involved, but he knows who wasn’t. “Then I suppose we are agreed on that front.” Because he was the Arbiter after all, before becoming the Governor. He wanted to enact justice on the Fae that had harmed Nate. He understands where the Fae would come from when it comes to wishing the same on those that had harmed them.

But again, he doesn’t know. So he sits back, flashing an easier smile Juniper’s way, nodding before he speaks. “Do you happen to have any leads on who was involved in the Greatwood incident?” A quiet pause. “I do know that my husband Ascended a while after the attack occurred in the Greatwood.” Despite everything else, Sunjata knows for a fact Nate hadn’t been involved in that.

But I am one that prefers to find out who was involved directly and enact justice to the individuals rather than blaming an entire race, as you’ve put it.” Another pause, head tilting slightly before he sits up a bit again. “The Fae are welcome in Torchline so long as no attacks occur. If there are, then we can come to agreement on a trial we both can work together with to enact justice. Likewise, I can try to find out who was involved with the Greatwood and do the same. Though I do have to ask that if you find who attacked him and dismembered that other Ascended that the Fae would do the same to whomever did it.” Did that seem fair? It seems fair to him.

He knows Nate isn’t involved, and while he has promised to help the Ascended, justice was justice in the end. So long as it was a fair trial and not a hunt, Sunjata sees nothing wrong with it.
and you don't want no help, oh well
that's the story to tell
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 04:21 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 06:44 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 07:59 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 08:25 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-16-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-16-2020, 09:19 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-17-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-18-2020, 04:02 AM
RE: much to discuss - by Juniper - 10-18-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: much to discuss - by Sunjata - 10-19-2020, 03:49 AM