A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan sensed somebody around her; Deimos wasn't the only one that had training and experience as a warrior. She was always focusing on her surroundings, even when at rest, and as soon as she was aware that there could be a person behind her she waited for any further confirmation. The sound of the glass hitting the table was enough and Morgan simply slowly opened her eyes and smiled, nodded at Deimos.

"General. Thank you for coming." Sitting up, she reached to take her own drink back into her hands. Morgan didn't comment on his sneaking up, though she did find it a little funny; it seemed that Deimos had a playful side, once effort was taken to know him.

For a moment awkwardness threatened to settle in, but Morgan determinedly began to speak before it could, turning in her chair towards him, tucking her legs up in a way that was perhaps unfitting for the Warden. "How are you feeling? I've heard that some people are still experiencing symptoms, even when cured with the water...or by the Voice." She paused, took a drink, then glanced back to him: "I also heard you did not take her cure. Is that right?"
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-20-2020, 06:07 PM