A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan had heard that even those restored by the Voice experienced occasional symptoms of the illness now and then; it had to have quite a hold, to manage to show itself through the cures of both Old and New Gods. "If you are ever feeling too ill to work for the council, you must tell me. You will do poorer work if you are not well, and there is no shame in it." In her experience, men, especially those in physical professions, liked to act brave when they would have been better spending the time recovering.

"When you do hallucinate...what is it of?" She asked, knowing it was probably personal, but curious about what could plague the General's mind (both simply because she wanted to know, and because if they returned while she was present, she wanted to be able to help).

She looked over with raised eyebrows at his snort, a little surprised he was quite so obstinate about his choice to deny himself any help. "I have heard of this Blight, though I did not experience anything of it. Still, here her own people were infected, so she has more of a reason to provide a real cure." Morgan shrugged. "I suppose you must know more of her. Tell me, then: what are you going to do if these lilies do not work? Drink from the springs forever? Or do you think you'd eventually crumble to the Voice?"
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-22-2020, 05:21 PM