A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan sighed at Deimos' response. Men. Even the best and brightest had to be bull-headed and determined to show off no matter what. "Alright, let me put it this way instead. I have come to care about you and think you're a good man. I don't want to see you work yourself to death when your health is poor." New perspective presented she raised an eyebrow and drank a sip of her ale, a challenge in her eyes.

Deimos was a very brief man and while Morgan wasn't expecting him to expand greatly on his hallucinations, it was a little exhausting to be the only one saying more than one sentence in a conversation. With a quiet sigh she nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that. I know you've lost many...it's difficult. I hope that Halo can be a new start for you; have you been speaking to any of the other council members? They would like to get to know you." She didn't actually know that for a fact, but if any of them refused to get to know the General, they'd be hearing from her.

His insistence he'd just find another way to be cured made her smile at his tenacity, as stubborn as it was. "I see. Hopefully you won't have to."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-25-2020, 05:51 PM