A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Deimos seemed surprised to find that she cared for him and his safety, which was bizarre to Morgan; did he not realise he was a likable, good person? Long enough talking to anyone you got along with and you'd form some attachment, and now that he was on her team, Morgan would help him to the moon and back, if he asked (unless he did something ridiculous like Loren had). "I doubt you have the capability to be a burden." She said wryly, struggling to imagine it.

She had not expected his question, vulnerable and sudden as it was. Morgan stared forward to the fire, wondering if she actually knew the answer. "...In a way, you don't. I think you'll always have the pain, in some way, with you." Her own father's death still weighed on her heart, the hurt of it palpable if she allowed herself to access it. "But eventually instead of overwhelming you, it becomes the past. And the past is something you can move forward from. You don't forget it, but you don't think of it all the time either; the present takes over." Glancing over to Deimos to see what he thought, she took a slow sip of her drink.

"There is Noah, who is a good councilman. He speaks to the citizens here very well, better than I can." She'd never been particularly gifted with a smooth tongue. "There used to be an advisor, but...I haven't seen her in quite some time. I believe something happened to her." Morgan cupped her hands around the cup a little tighter, not liking to think about that.
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-25-2020, 10:58 PM