A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Free a soul...what is involved in that?" Morgan asked, unable to assess whether she could help without more details; just where was this soul trapped and how did one free them? She had never been adept at the matters of Gods and souls, the afterlife and everything surrounding it. Still, if she could help, and Deimos wanted it, she would.

Adam and Peter. The names slipped from her mind every time she heard them, Morgan barely having met the Spymaster and never having met his partner (though she had heard tales of his destruction on the palace from the second he'd entered). "Always deadly. Are the bodies still within the dragon's lair? If that is the case, I'm not sure recovering them is feasible." As much as she understood the need to bury friends, to pay respects, was it worth more dying to recover corpses?

Morgan nodded hearing Deimos did not know of her old advisor; it was not a surprise. Elena had been quiet and when she was gone, not many had known, especially not those non-native to Halo.

"I had to take into consideration his work so far as healer. ..He is on his last warning, though." Morgan drank, watching Deimos speak; the second person to say he would not have shown mercy in her position. Perhaps she was softer than she thought. "I agree. It's difficult to know what to do, when someone has not maliciously acted against you, but has still made things difficult all the same."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 10-28-2020, 04:29 PM