A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Mmm..probably this year, yes." Morgan nodded reluctantly, having to accept that it was unlikely they had very much time for plans to come to fruition. "However, I am hoping to construct a road and clear the ice before the portal soon, to make access easier...we must ensure the Citadel's safety during Deepfrost first, though." So many plans, not enough time.

She watched his drawing take form with interest, a finger on her chin as she attentively watched. Deimos certainly had more of a plan than she had expected, and it could well work, but there were many variables that could easily turn it to disaster. "I understand you are wanting to rescue these men's bodies, but..perhaps this is something best left until you can accrue a team that is sure of success. This is very dangerous." Morgan looked up to meet his eyes, hoping that the message would get across.

"Yes, that's true. It's hard to believe she's dead, with all the chaos beforehand that I heard of." While Halo had not seen the brunt of that, Morgan had definitely seen how Zariah's unpredictable nature could lead to unfortunate events. She took a drink, quite happy to leave the reflections there, but then Deimos asked his question; she paused, lowering the mug.

"He lives in the palace and he asked for work, so..." She pointed to the bar, where presumably Neron would be somewhere behind it. "Followed by guards at all times, but I am beginning to think it unnecessary. I must confess.." Morgan leaned in to speak quietly. "I do not find him poor company. Of all the Launceleyns, even though I replaced him as Warden, I respect Neron the most."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-01-2020, 10:03 PM