A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"We do." Morgan agreed, though she wasn't sure that a season was enough. The tasks they had for Frey were extensive and had to be completed before a road was taken on; that project would be huge, require a lot of planning...she had barely even begun. "Well, before we put any resources to the road, we must do what Frey has asked. We need to search for Mageglass, leave more offerings and construct an altar. Helping with these tasks would get us closer to beginning the road." While Deimos was likely not familiar enough with the Fangs to look for Mageglass, he could help with the other two tasks.

She was glad to hear that Deimos understood he needed to make extensive preparation before heading to the Dragon's lair. Morgan nodded and said no more, not wanting to crush the dream entirely for him.

Already Morgan was beginning to regret saying anything in particular about Neron, though she was sure if Deimos ever suspected something happened between them he would not be the kind to gossip about it. "Let me be clear; he made a poor Warden. Too concerned with his own success, image and opportunities and not the Citadels. However, as a citizen? He is intelligent and a good conversation partner. I find him amusing." She shrugged. "Sometimes even I just want a chat. ...Like now."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-02-2020, 07:04 PM