A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan could see that Deimos was frustrated; it wasn't hard to grasp, given that she felt much that way herself, when she thought of all there was to be done before Halo could be what she knew it's potential was. This was the way of it, though, if one did it properly: slow, steady progress gave long lasting and worthwhile rewards. "Thank you, though I was already sure of your assistance. You give the impression of somebody very reliable." She gave him a small smile, though she was sure he'd try to argue somehow.

And so, onto the far more uncertain territory of Neron. "My opinion of the Ascended has altered, and I suppose in some respects thanks to Neron, but I would not say so overall. I simply found more information and considered it. My opinion as of this moment is that I, and therefore Halo, should be as neutral in the conflict between New and Old Gods as possible. After all, I do not serve either." Morgan shrugged.

"If I feel one side is particularly in the wrong on a matter, I will oppose them, but I don't intend to declare any of the enemies. ...I was eager to act, and made a mistake." She nodded and quietly took a sip, looking at the fire.
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-03-2020, 08:36 PM