A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Morgan was looking about the bar at the other patrons when movement in Deimos' glass caught her eye; she looked down and laughed to see his mug refilling. "I'm not sure Neron would like to know his patrons can make their own drinks." She commented, though when her General looked towards her mug she nodded and pushed it towards him, not one to turn down a drink where it was offered. "Thank you."

Juniper had impressed Morgan with her spirit and collected nature during their meeting, yet she still had to nod along with Deimos: she was not sure the Fae woman actually knew what it was she wanted for the Ascended that had harmed her home. "I have no idea. I can hardly see Queen Wessex being dragged to prison, or whatever they suggest." The simple, uncomfortable fact was that the Fae were weak; so much so that it was almost pointless for them to try to exert force over any other nation.

"She asked if I would help to judge the trial." She shrugged, took a sip of her new drink. "I am not opposed to it, and think that my neutrality in the conflict would be beneficial...but I still somewhat doubt it will happen at all."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-07-2020, 10:42 PM