A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Out of interest - can you make whatever drink you like?" Morgan asked, looking down into the mug after she had taken a drink. "Or only ones with certain ingredients?" Still not possessing creation magic, the finer points of it were lost on her; at the moment it seemed like Deimos could outsell Neron by opening his own bar in less than five minutes; maybe it was best not to suggest the idea.

She was surprised to hear that Deimos actually considered the Fae to be a threat of sorts; what had he seen that she had not? "What makes you say that?" At least it seemed that she was right in saying they could not take Wessex, who she understood was very powerful indeed; the Queen did not scare her, for Morgan did not allow herself to be scared, but she was certainly someone she was cautious around.

"I've been told that Sunjata, Governor of Torchline, will be involved. Obviously, Wessex will not be." As far as she knew, no one ruled the wastelands of the Climb and as for Stormbreak, no one had the details on the location, never mind who was in charge. "I agree. I still doubt it will actually ever happen."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-09-2020, 12:37 AM