A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
remember that you can't save everyone
remember that you have to try
At the inquiry, Deimos glanced down at his own drink, perplexed by the uncertainty, but no less curious at the potential efforts either. “I am not sure. This would be the first time I tried.” He’d long since passed the time of drinking to excess, to drown out the guilt, the anguish, the despair; when everything haunted, tormented, and wounded. Perhaps the sickness had been beneficial in some manner, so that he hadn’t had the notion, nor the ability, to scatter his broken edges into the alcohol. He tilted his head, studied and perused, much like a cat when set upon something to irk, annoy, or trap. “Do you have any requests?” He could always attempt – and if the trials failed at least it’d be something out of amusement, rather than danger, destruction, or annihilation.

It was a little disappointing to think the Fae had diminished over time. They’d all been stubborn, mystified Outlanders on the outskirts of the forest when the barrier had first come down, uncertain, ignorant, and foolhardy, immediately casting themselves into inquiring gestures. The warriors within the forest hadn’t been impressed with the antics, and it felt like lifetimes ago, when he’d growled at Jigano, when they’d wandered into the midst, when they’d tried to find their friends. “A part of their power lies in their secrecy. We do not know how many live there.” A pause, while he perused the complexities of the copses and groves, while he remembered and recalled. “I have seen them shift and use earth magic.” Hybrid conjectures, much like himself. “Getting to their Village requires a guide, as the forest acts like a maze.” Then, smirking into his drink as he raised it to his lips, a final statement on what he’d understood. “They also enjoy making sacrifices.” Which, in the end, had been of memories – but he’d let their enigmas stay alive for now. “I have learned not to underestimate anyone here.”

Sunjata being involved was intriguing too, considering Nate. “I am not certain how neutral he will be.” Given circumstances surrounding the Fae, the dismembering of an Ascended, and Sunjata’s own life, the parties involved, if it ever came to fruition, would be a damned sight.
out for vengeance
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Deimos - 11-09-2020, 11:41 AM