A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"You know, I would be too. I understand." While Morgan was perhaps slightly more suited to the admin and decision making of leadership than Deimos, she had spent many years a simple soldier, fighting and defending under a command. It was a life that could be as rewarding as it was hard, and those called to it rarely went to anything else afterwards, if they survived.

Putting down the berry cider for the moment and focusing on the first drink (Gods, she was going to be drunk by the end of this), Morgan watched Deimos relax, quite pleased to see it; she had thought he'd never see him lean back in a chair as long as she lived. "Was Arduinna not working with the rest of the Fae, then?" She asked, unawares who this woman was or what her motivations might have been.

It was clear that Morgan was woefully ignorant about the Greatwood, for she also had no idea what the 'Tulmhainar' was. "Is that some kind of beast?" She asked, immediately thinking of dragons and huge pulsing monsters, grotesque and towering.
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-14-2020, 11:45 AM