A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"I do. I have never felt so contented as I do now." The work was harder, more complex and held larger consequences should she fail, but it was also fulfilling when things developed and went correctly, good to feel that she was helping the Citadel. "I never knew it, but I suppose this was what I always wanted to do." The only thought that tugged at her heart, made her less than perfectly happy about the title, was the fact that her father had never seen it; she hoped he could, wherever he was.

She could only nod solemnly about what it was that had killed Weaver. Not a common death in Halo, but as illustrated by Adam and Pet coming up earlier, hardly impossible.

With the Gods she had nothing to say, thinking that it was hard to judge how culpable the Voice was without having been there herself; not wise to say to someone who had suffered from the disease and clearly had a side in the God's war, so Morgan kept it to herself.

"Oh. You know, you are quite talented." She said of his drawing, leaning to see it. "I've never been an artist."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-15-2020, 10:59 PM