A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"Thank you." Morgan nodded, appreciating the compliment; she was not a vain person, but it was always good to hear you were doing something right, especially when it was as important as leading the Citadel. "I am considering naming a recommendation for the next Warden, if anything were to happen to me, though...I don't want to make it like an heir that has to succeed me. I'm sure the people will want to vote." She just wanted to try and avoid someone with the wrong intentions tricking Halo, but she supposed once she was dead there was little she'd be able to actually do.

While looking at a small drawing a turtle was obviously a far cry from seeing the real beast, Morgan felt like she at least had an idea what the Fae had ready within their Greatwood to fight intruders. "Your weapons are well crafted. That does remind me..."

She took a quick drink and set the mug down, knowing she was likely being presumptuous here, but well, he was her councilman. "I was hoping you might be able to make me some kind of lightweight armour to go underneath my clothing. I cannot wear heavy plates or anything substantial for my day to day work anymore, but I still want to be protected when I need to be."
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-16-2020, 09:57 PM