A General and A Warden walk into a bar...
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
"You're right. I do like to plan, but perhaps trying to excise control after my eventual death is a bit far." She already had ideas and schedules and blueprints ready for the next ten years, knowing full well that most of them would have to change or be remade entirely by the time they actually got around to doing them. Planning for after that (and hopefully, her death was going to be more than a decade away) was probably entirely a fools errand.

It seemed Deimos was happy enough to make her some armour; Morgan put down another empty mug (she'd sleep well tonight, that was for sure) and leaned forward to again watch him sketch out an idea. "Perhaps something that does not immediately look like armour. Another object, as you said; I already wear enough layers for the cold here. It would be good to not have to have a constant other one beneath." She was, as was obvious to all, not weak, but her outfits were still often heavy on her shoulders.
And if they start to fade, I will keep you safe
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: A General and A Warden walk into a bar... - by Morgan - 11-17-2020, 10:19 PM