under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
At this point, let’s just assume that Wessex only peripherally knows how baby demigods grow and that when Bastien says ‘he’s growing so fast,’ she thinks it’s… not quite as fast as it is. Or something like that. Either way, she nods along and is genuinely interested in the child’s progress, but has nothing concrete to add to a child-rearing conversation. “Maybe they’ll surprise you. I would have killed for a father, even as a teenager.” At least she knows that single parenting is hard. “I’m sure you have endless offers, but if you need anything -” he knows her door is open.

And as the Queen herself? “I’m fine. Fairly quick recovery, which I’m thankful for - turns out there’s a lot to do when you - somehow - become Queen again.” That whole thing is a little fuzzy, actually. There are flashes of a speech, Oliver, a crowd, and then the knowledge that she’s Queen. Again. The motive behind that move is even fuzzier, but perhaps this will be a good thing.

“Which leads me to why I’m here.” Looking at Bastien, she does her best to be both honest and frank about everything. “I need a council. Amun has already said yes, but I’m aware that I need a range of voices. And the two of us... are very different people.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 10-25-2020, 08:59 PM