under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
"Maybe so. I would like to think as parents go I am rather lax, after all." Bastien said with a smile; any child of his was unlikely to get into trouble for drugs, partying or sex, as long as it was at the right age and with full knowledge of the consequences. Though of course, with Azrael being Ascended, they were not quite as pressing concerns. At Wessex's offer of help he smiled and nodded. "Oh, I do. It's been useful, especially when I was ill...but I will keep it in mind. Thank you."

He laughed as she mentioned having a lot to do. "You say suddenly, but you did offer yourself for the role...and between you and I, there was no competition." Bastien whispered the last part, some mischief in his eyes. He had no issues with Oliver, the kid a part of his own guild, but he struggled with seeing the self-doubting man in a leadership role

Bastien had assumed she was there for a social call or to ask for a favour, maybe to reminisce about Rexanna; when Wessex began to speak about the council he frowned, clearly confused. "You would like me to help you think of candidates..? You of course cannot mean I join the council; you know I am not one for authority or government, especially not being in it."
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 10-27-2020, 10:10 PM