under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“Mmmm, the how and why of that is still a little fuzzy, but there’s a plan taking shape and it seems like this could be a good thing.” Now that the world is open, now that there are other places to go, now that people have other things to focus on other than evil, evil Wessex.

But then there are so many thing she can’t account for, and while no one would deny the Wraith is smart, she is also fallible, amongst other flaws.

“Actually,” she begins slowly, giving Bastien a bit of a sly look. “That’s exactly what I’m here to ask. If we do this right, the only people we’ll be governing will be pro-Ascended, and you certainly don’t need to be any kind of authority. Just a voice and a point of view that’s very different from mine.” She turns and gestures to his home - already far more of a work of art than her large, functional house. “Look at this, Bastien. My mind just doesn’t think, this way. And neither does Amun’s. Which isn’t a bad thing, it’s just the way it is. I need someone softer, with an aesthetic. Who is both unfailingly polite and disarming, to smooth over my rough edges..”

She picks up a toy and looks at it for a moment, waiting to see what he’ll say to her first round of arguments.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 10-30-2020, 10:12 PM