under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
"As long as there's a plan taking shape." Bastien said, amusement but not mockery on his lips; he'd never been one for many plans, preferring to let the whims and happenstances of the day take him where they went.

It did in fact seem Wessex intended to ask him to join her council, something so unexpected that he struggled to believe what he was hearing. Bastien listened to her speak, a bemused smile on his lips in the absence of any words at first. While he appreciated her reasoning, a want for different perspectives...he had never been one to support a Queen, not even when that Queen was his wife.

Unsure what to say, he laughed, and instead asked a question that was on his mind at first: "You say you want people of different perspectives...yet you are purposefully building the council to be pro-Ascended? Now, I am sure it goes without saying I am of that opinion too, but don't you see a contradiction there?"
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 11-01-2020, 06:10 PM