under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wesssex smiles and indicates that he’s hit part of the problem on the nose. Shifting slightly in her seat, the Queen nods to acknowledge that that’s exactly what she’s doing. “An Ascended council for an Ascended home.” Taking a bit of a dramatic pause to let that sink in, the explanation returns a moment later. “Who’s left with governing experience or connections that isn’t Ascended? I’d put Evie on the council if I could find her. Deimos left of his own free will, Amalia too. The only people left are new Outlanders, those who aren’t interested in governing, or Oliver - and he has yet to show me anything that inspires much confidence.”

A brief pause to consider what she's just said. "And I'm unwilling to put someone on the council just for diversity's sake. Though if you're counting, with you, it would have at least two Outlanders on it."
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 11-04-2020, 05:03 PM