under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wessex makes a face as she dismisses the very idea. “Of course not. Like our Lady, I very much believe in free choice. I’d never force anyone out or tell them they can’t worship whichever God - Old or New as they please.” If they want to argue philosophy, she’s more than happy to do it. “A vote is a vote. Everyone gets a say. Majority rules.” And if that say happens to align with what the Ascended want, then so be it. If not, then so be it too. And if they choose to leave, then they are welcome to go and will be welcomed back.

“Well, now - Just to disagree or because you think you’ll truly have a better way of doing something?” Challenging him back, Wessex meets his smirk, placing the toy she’d been fiddling with down on the couch’s arm. “And do you think you can suggest changes constructively?” Disagreement is only useful inso far as they can talk about it - the why's and the how's of it - hell, she and Ronin might have disagreed, but they were able to talk about it. She and Remi might disagree on many things, but they, too, are able to talk about it.

But to be a stubborn ass without reason or without offering an alternative? No. That is not welcome.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 11-05-2020, 12:57 AM