under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
He was pleased to see her disgusted with the idea of removing the non-Ascended from the grounds. Bastien never knew quite what to expect from Wessex, just how hard she would be, and it was good to know he had apparently over-estimated this time. "Good. You may still have some difficulty on your hands with those that dislike the Voice, here. They will see an Ascended council as bias." One thing Bastien did have was a deep knowledge of the people of the Grounds; he had spoken to them, helped them create, grieve, celebrate; he knew how this would look.

As for disagreement, he laughed stronger now, shaking his head. "As obnoxious as I know I can be, the people here and what happens to them is more important than simply arguing for the sake of it. I would speak my mind honestly, whatever it might be on any issue." It was just that in his experience, he'd often thought differently to Wessex.

"...I suppose I don't really have a good reason to disagree." Bastien said after a moment's thought, a soft laugh leaving him. "Clinging onto principals that made sense within my old world does not help the people here. What title are you offering me? I don't want anything grand."
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 11-05-2020, 09:38 PM