under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Perhaps it’s a good thing, that she can still surprise the Family (though to be honest, the two of them didn’t know each other that well, and both sides were filled with preconceived notions that would have to be broken down), but the feeling that she’s managed to rise above expectations sparks a bit of pride. Growth. It’s a thing. It happens.

“I know. And they are free to leave if they want. Enough certainly have.” Which means they forfeit the right to care, in her opinion, what happens here. Wessex has never truly been popular, but she has always shown up, always come back, always did the work. It was more than could be said about some of her predecessors. “But I want the Grounds shaped by those who choose to stay. So we’re on the same page about listening to what they want.” A small smile, then, as she folds her hands in her lap and they seem to come to sort of agreement about what their priorities are and their own dispositions, in a way. “And I promise to listen and genuinely consider what you say.”

Now. On to his title. “I was thinking Ambassador. But a simple Advisor would also fit.” She shrugs with a tiny lift of her shoulders. “Up to you.”
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 11-10-2020, 02:49 AM