under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
Were he in an argumentative mood or in the council already, Bastien might have pointed out that many had left because they felt as if the Grounds was becoming an Ascended-only region, whether it was true or not...but he wasn't yet, and it could be a conversation for another day. There were still plenty of people in the town that didn't mind the new Queen or her people, and he supposed it would be more fruitful to provide for them.

"A lot of my experience is not in tactical matters or...anything violent, but in talk and people." He was sure she already knew that; he was hardly a fighter or an adventurer, quite content to stay in his Sanctuary and make work, take people in. "I think 'Ambassador' fits that role well, I will just have to make sure I don't say it too often, to prevent a big head." Because obviously he did not have one already.

Standing up, he held out a hand towards Wessex to seal the deal, a glimpse of something more serious in his eyes. "Then I will join you."
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 11-10-2020, 10:27 PM