under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Wessex nods in agreement again, hoping that Bastien understands that his lack of violent experience is exactly why she wants him in the Council. Not just for appearance’s sake, but because sometimes there are other ways to do things, and the Wraith is self-aware enough to know what she leaps to first. She has enough tactical and violent experience for the three of them, she doesn’t need more of that - yet. “Good. I’m glad. I think Ambassador suits you well too.” Extending her hand to clasp his, she is struck by the thought that this is the first common ground they’ve really found.

“I hope it’s not too insensitive to say, but I think Rex would be proud of this.” This, meaning their attempt at teamwork where none had existed before. Her smile shifts to something a little sad and nostalgic before it fades into her usual, business-like self and she releases his hand. “There will be a meeting soon to determine what kind of Quest we want to better the Ground. I’ll be taking suggestions for a couple of days beforehand. Send a note if you hear anything or want to chat about ideas.”

Standing, Wessex readies herself to leave. “I’m not quite all together yet - on plans and what to do. Everything changes so quickly, I still feel like I’m catching up.” Or in other words, she doesn’t know what to do with him yet, but she’ll figure it out. With his input, if he likes. "So any input is appreciated."
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:29 PM