under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
I'm feeling devious
You're looking glamorous
Bastien smiled as he took his hand back at her words on Rexanna, his eyes briefly looking up to her portrait by the door. "Yes, she probably would be." He was also sure she'd laugh at him for going against principles he so regularly gave pretentious monologues about, but times moved on, and sadly she didn't with them.

"I am more interested in what the people want than anything I could ask for. One day, I would like to build the Voice some kind of temple here...but that is clearly not a desperate matter. I still have years worth of plans to make, anyway." If it was for their Goddess, he wanted it to be perfect, from every brick to mosaic tile to the dimensions of the ceiling, the way voices would echo within the halls; it had to be enough to put even the devout of the Old Gods into awe.

He gave her a sympathetic smile, sure that he wouldn't have any idea what to do in her position either. "I am sure with time you will fit back into your Queenly shoes."
Let's get mischievous
and polyamorous

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Bastien - 11-14-2020, 10:29 AM