under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
“Noted.” It’s said kindly, with a flash of a smile. What he wants sounds glorious and she hopes she can provide a place for that - if, as he says, the people want it. Privately, Wessex thinks the Ground would have to be a very different place for that to happen. But times - they are a-changin’, if her recent conversations can be trusted.

And as Bastien jokes about her shoes, she turns a skeptical eye towards her functional boots, worn and unimpressive and probably a little too dirty for the de Rosieres house. They suit her just fine, though. And hell, they technically don’t need shoes. It’s only that Wessex has heard it’s unnerving to go around in Deepfrost without them, so she wears them and pays no mind until there’s a hole in the leather. Anyway. Enough about shoes. “I’m sure it won’t be long. These ugly guys are accommodating.” With that, the Wraith heads for the door, mission accomplished. Before she leaves, she turns back with a last thought.

“I’d love to see Azrael soon. If they’re interested in talking, of course.” Leaving it up to the child/teenager/whatever age they are, Wessex throws the invitation out there and continues on with her day. At least that’s one item checked off the list for today.

{Fin}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: under this canopy, defusing anything dangerous - by Wessex - 11-17-2020, 02:41 AM