like tigers in the night, so stealthy

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
the stories i could tell
The Voice nods, happy to let Wessex take the floor. "Before when it was just us trapped inside of the barrier, it was purely a numbers game. They wanted out, and so did we. But now? Well we've all heard that the Order is slipping their fingers into everything. They did this before as well, long, long ago, when I was banished from Stormbreak." She pauses, a frown flickering over her expression for a moment before she continues.

"As all of you know I would never force ascendedness on anyone. It must always be a choice, freely selected. After the damage to the Spire, the machine has simply...been running. With the explosion of the Core I have no way of changing it...at least not yet." Here her gaze fixes on those gathered around her. "Which is where you come in. In order to make the necessary changes, we need two pieces of mage glass." She lowers her voice. "I can direct you to a cavern where once mage glass was mined, long, long ago. There should still be some, though it will not be easy to find. The pathways within the mountains are treacherous and winding. It isn't so much dangerous as it is...like a labyrinth. But if you are willing, and if we can boost the machine with the glass, then we can change the program I set running all those centuries ago."

Messages In This Thread
like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by Wessex - 10-17-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by the VOICE - 10-29-2020, 04:39 PM