like tigers in the night, so stealthy
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
she tied you to her kitchen chair
she broke your throne and she cut your hair
“Then we have a good group,” Wessex says with confidence, looking at her brothers with a certain amount of pride and expectation. They’re all varying degrees of clever and enthusiastic, willing to show up and take risks, discuss aloud, and able to consider implications and consequences. She has faith that when they get to the mine, all will be relatively well and with teamwork, they can make it through.

However, when Neron offers her the mageglass, she shakes her head and defers it to the Voice. “Give it to the Voice. For safekeeping.” Something could still yet befall her, they could come under attack, or something else. With the Voice, though, the ingredient will be safe.

“So I imagine we’ll need some things to ensure we don’t get lost in these mines. Rope, something to mine the glass… something to sketch on, just in case. Something like dye or painted rocks to mark paths already taken.” She’s spitballing, trying to provide for every instance. These are just the ones off the top of her head, as she thinks maze and problem-solving as the subtext for complex.

“Shall we regroup tomorrow night?”
and from your lips she drew
the hallelujah

Messages In This Thread
like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by Wessex - 10-17-2020, 09:27 PM
RE: like tigers in the night, so stealthy - by Wessex - 11-09-2020, 08:09 PM