have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
With a name like Ludo's Woods, how could Gideon not visit? Once he'd heard of the grim area within the Greatwood he had made a point to visit there on his next round of travel around the continent. He wasn't sure what to find, never having learnt much about the Fae and their way of worship, but he knew they were well-loved by the Gods, so he was sure it would be an illuminating visit.

The lanterns were reminiscent of Leafchange, a little early; he walked by and studied each one, some of them obviously meant for someone of a certain age or relation, others less clear. It wasn't until he heard a voice some ways ahead that he glanced up from the lanterns and saw a Fae woman knelt before one of the displays, tears in her eyes. At first he assumed that she was likely just grieving and decided not to disturb her...then he heard her question.

With the ring on his finger, he could give her an immediate answer. He walked forward slowly, trying to make his footsteps soft, and leaned against a lantern-less tree to look at her. "Perhaps you find out by leading. Ludo thinks you have potential."
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-20-2020, 10:58 PM