have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
Gideon raised an eyebrow as Alina whirled around and tried to grab for something, presumably a missing weapon. He wasn't intending on being a threat or fighting, though he did have the usual knife hidden up his sleeve for defense (or...Ascended fluid gathering) should he need it. For a second he almost went for it, but then it seemed Alina calmed herself and chose instead to simply speak.

"My name is Gideon, I'm a Priest of the Old Gods." He wasn't sure if the Fae had structured religion, officials such as himself, but hopefully if not she would have experienced enough of the outside world to have an idea of what he did. "I know their thoughts and wishes. If you'd care to be a little less aggressive, I could even share them with you." With his eyes focused solely on the Fae before him, Gideon didn't hear or see the Cat Sith behind him yet.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-22-2020, 04:28 PM