have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
Well, it seemed the attitude of the Fae, or at least this particular woman, did not match the beautiful forest they resided in. A wry smirk on his lips as he took on her harsh tone, Gideon held up a hand as if to ask for a chance to make his case. "My name is Gideon Clemments, and I'm from a city called Stormbreak. Not sure if you'dve heard of it." He knew, as odd as it seemed to him, that his home was a foreign and strange place to many.

"As for why I'm here...I mean, look at it." Gideon gestured about them, at the sun-dappled trunks of trees, the wildlife easily existing within the lush flora of the Greatwood. "Best place in Caido to come for a walk, wouldn't you agree? Or...is it a fly, in your case?"

He was caught off guard by the sudden meow and when he turned around there was perhaps a flinch in his shoulders, but it appeared the cat sith did not intend any harm. "...Hey." Gideon greeted it, cautiously holding out his fingers for the creature to smell.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-24-2020, 04:44 PM