have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
Alina seemed determined to treat him with suspicion and barely-veiled aggression, but Gideon had faced plenty of that in his life and took it in his stride, his posture staying casual and composed. "Not many have outside of our walls." A road from their city to the rest of the world would not be a bad idea, at some point; they were certainly not going to have one of those damned portals.

"Oh, but I do. The Gods are fond of this place, and I can see why." It reminded him of the Celestine, all of Caido's potential for growth and beauty concentrated in one place, but here nothing was curated, allowed to grow wild and free, giving it a unique quality that no human-made space could accomplish.

He only chuckled softly under his breath as the Cat Sith disregarded him, looking back to Alina's words with a raised brow. "I've met Cat Sith before. While they are...mischievous, they are a part of our natural world just the same." Still, it probably wasn't a great idea to hang around with one, as he knew they could get violent. Taking a step back he let Alina encourage it to leave, not really knowing how to himself.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-25-2020, 03:44 PM