have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"Quite a long ways from here. Closer to Torchline...south of there. Have you been on that side of Caido?" Gideon asked casually, as if answering any question in a conversation, not one with the interrogatory tone Alina took on. From what he knew of the Fae, they weren't particularly well travelled, many of them choosing to live and die in the woods, but perhaps Alina would be different; Ludo had chosen her out of them all, after all.

It was good to see her smile, to know he was making some progress with getting on her good side. Gideon nodded, following her gaze around the trees; he had once heard that the Fae could see the life of every being and plant around them, but he wasn't sure if it was true.

He let her shoo away the Cat Sith, taking her word that they were a bad omen. "I see. Well, hopefully not for what I have to tell you, because I'd say it's pretty good news." Gideon turned to her with a grin, hoping she might now ask with renewed interest about his information on Ludo.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-27-2020, 10:16 PM