have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"Ah - of course. How far can you go with those things?" Gideon asked, still skeptical that she could actually fly all the way to Stormbreak; that said, he'd never actually witnessed a Fae fly before. He looked them over appreciatively as she fanned them out, finding them quite beautiful.

He did laugh, just a little, at her expression as he asked if she believed him; that would be a no, then. Still, at least she was willing to listen. Gideon looked behind him for something to sit on, settled on a felled log and leaned forward, ready to enthral her with messages from the Gods.

"I have met Ludo." He confirmed. The dropping of the barrier had meant the sudden availability of the heralds to those in Stormbreak and he had jumped upon the chance as soon as he could, wanting to meet the Gods he had worshipped so fervently for so long. "But more than that, being the Priest of my temple gives me some...privileges. The Gods allow me to see how they feel. When I look upon someone, I can tell the God's impressions of them. Including yours."
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 10-29-2020, 08:44 PM