have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Alina Estarr
Hunter

Age: 60 | Height: 4' 10'' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When we can’t control fire,
we name it “wild”
Nodding at Gideon's clarification, Alina left it at that. Even if she were strong enough to offer to fly him, she wouldn't. Probably not ever and at least not until she knew if she could trust him.

Breathing in deeply at his words, she nodded. Her hand came up to rest over her heart, an unconscious gesture. "I know. I met Safrin once and...I don't have the words to describe it properly." Hanging her head, she grimaced. "And now I am afraid of what she must think of me." She spoke in a whisper, having told no one this secret fear of hers, but something about the priest's presence drew it out of her.

Perhaps it was simply that she'd had no one to talk to on equal terms for so long that now she was seizing the opportunity.

Her head snapped up at his words. Jaw dropping, her eyes bored into him. "I too am seeking to redress some of the wrongs the Ascended have done." Swallowing, she stepped towards him, posture relaxing.

However, her scowl returned when he refused to reveal the source of his knowledge to her. She found herself gritting her teeth at his words. "And what, in your and Ludo's minds, needs to be done?" Jaw feathering with tension, she clamped down on any further response.
when we can’t control God,
we name it “war”
ALINA
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Alina - 11-02-2020, 09:51 PM