have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere?
For Gideon
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wandering, I chanced upon
A wayward child lost anon
"What did she need from you?" Gideon asked, more curious than intending to help, though if it was something easily within his power, he would. He was always interested to see what the Gods would do to help mortals with their wants and desires and what they demanded in return.

Alina's attention was certainly caught when it came to his ideas about the Ascended, though he wasn't quite sure if she approved or not. Regardless, she wasn't shutting him out right away, so Gideon leaned forward and spoke further on the topic, picking a blade of grass which he twirled in his fingers while he did. "Y'know, I might look old to you, but I'm not actually ancient enough to know. Some things the Gods keep from us, and that's...how it should be." It was frustrating, to not know why the Old Gods had not ended the Ascended already, but Gideon knew his place was not to question why.

"Do you agree, then? That we need to be rid of the Ascended?" He asked, shifting his gaze directly to hers.
And when he laid across my chest
My cutting stone it did the rest
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: have you ever felt forgotten in the middle of nowhere? - by Gideon - 11-04-2020, 10:02 PM