Personal Quest rivers belong where they can ramble
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
"That we do," Loren responded to Deimos. As first the General appeared, and then the Fae who'd helped with the forest fire, all the healer could do was shake his head. "Not just the Greatwood," he quipped, only half-joking. He held out his hand for the woman. "We didn't get properly introduced last time. I'm Loren."

Running his fingers through his hair, he glanced at the blockage. "Some burros undermined a hillside and it slid into the Stonesong is my best guess." Hesitating, he bit his lip. "I'm worried about what happens when the water builds up too much. It might flood downriver."

Glancing at the other two, the Firebrand began to rummage in his pack. He brought out the fruit and honey he'd brought as an offering for Frey. "I figure one of us can bribe the burros to fill in their tunnels and relocate while the other two work on the dam?" He would offer his gifts to whoever wanted to tackle the burros, unless that task fell to him.

Astra trotted forward, hoping to snatch a treat. Laughing, he held them just out of her reach. "Sorry dear, these are for our friends over there." He nodded at the burros and she bleated, nuzzling his side.

No post order! Loren suggested two people work on the dam and one person works on the burros, but up to you!
look at how a single candle can both
defy and define the darkness

Messages In This Thread
rivers belong where they can ramble - by Loren - 10-18-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: rivers belong where they can ramble - by Loren - 10-20-2020, 04:51 PM