who can say if I've been changed for the better
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron
the wind breathes lonely
longing to be seen
Despite the undoubtedly serious nature of the conversation they are about to have, Neron can't stop the catlike smile from creeping across his face as he watches Loren start to reorganise his clothes. He doesn't break his stare either, eyebrows raising ever so slightly as if to ask him if he's going to do all of this without actually looking at what he's doing. He'd not be surprised, honestly, and he's even got confidence that Loren can manage the whole bag like this.

"It matters to me." Still Neron doesn't look away from his twin. "...Why? If you had that metal for so long, why was the other cure worth more than that? It's all good for you - you were able to drink the spring water. But that sort of makes it worse... you were willing to hedge your bets, to test it out, while people were sick?" He shakes his head. "That isn't how a healer acts."
sometimes the soul
has days like these

Messages In This Thread
RE: who can say if I've been changed for the better - by Neron - 10-24-2020, 07:07 PM