who can say if I've been changed for the better
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Neron
the wind breathes lonely
longing to be seen
"Good." Neron rides the word out on a sigh, and despite himself he relaxes to hear it. He didn't expect to find himself in this sort of position (feeling relieved that Loren is going to be honest with him, that is), and he doesn't know what to do with it. So he leaves it there, hanging on that single word, and pays more attention to the rest of what his twin has to say. And Neron is no mind reader, so he honestly doesn't know what else there might be to his story.

"I wish you had told me," he mutters, unable to keep the disappointment or the mild betrayal out of his voice. Clearing his throat, he straights back up from the door again and runs his fingers through his hair in an unconscious echo of Loren's gesture. "So you said you'll be leaving for the Hollowed Grounds? I... will you be leaving the council, then?"
sometimes the soul
has days like these

Messages In This Thread
RE: who can say if I've been changed for the better - by Neron - 10-30-2020, 07:49 PM