the sweet surrender of silence
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MILO
this is for the snakes and the people they bite
for the friends i've made, for the sleepless nights
The words leave his lips and he spots it it, hearing Alina briefly in the back of his mind. It takes a few moments of registering, of remembering what Zeph had said of the lilies, where they were supposed to go and be collected. He chews on his lower lip briefly, before he turns to watch Alina’s approach, the spear outstretched. “Th’ water. ‘Sposed to heal ya. Helped those that were sick.” As far as he remembers, though he hadn’t been around to see it. All he knew was that it hadn’t worked on the Ascended.

But then she goes to poke at it with her spear and he’s flailing forward toward the lily, trying to reach for it. “Aye! Don’t!” He chimes, slipping on a rock and diving into the water by accident. Much like a cat, he tries to get out of the springs as quickly as possible, even if the sensation in his bones is beautiful and brilliant, relieving. He forces himself out of the springs to march back to the wall, dripping wet, plucking the lily carefully from the wall.

The lilies ‘r ‘sposed t’go to… A waterfall, I think. Gotta get ten’a ‘em.” They have to be protected – a cure.
for the warning signs i've completely ignored
there's an amount to take, reasons to take more

Messages In This Thread
the sweet surrender of silence - by Milo - 10-21-2020, 02:11 AM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Alina - 10-22-2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Milo - 10-23-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Alina - 10-23-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Milo - 10-23-2020, 08:09 PM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Alina - 10-23-2020, 08:48 PM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Milo - 10-24-2020, 03:47 AM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Alina - 10-24-2020, 04:03 AM
RE: the sweet surrender of silence - by Milo - 10-24-2020, 04:16 AM